Here is a very simple tutorial to reset your Samsung Galaxy S4 to the default factory settings by three methods, please follow these simple steps to avoid any problem.
- Cautions and Warnings :
- Charge your Phone battery
- You will lost all stored data on your Samsung galaxy s4 after hard reset
- Back up any data you want to using any method.
- Remove your SIM card or SD card from your Phone.
[ How To ] Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 to factory settings
Method 1 :
Go to Settings → Privacy → Factory data reset → Reset phone → Erase everything.
Go to Settings → accounts → Backup and reset → Factory data reset.
Methode 2 :
Type in *2767*3855# on the key pad to reset your phone to the default factory data.
Method 3 :
- Press and hold both Volume Up Button + Home button + Power button for a while.
- From Recovery Menu Select wipe data factory reset using Volume button and enter the option using Power button.
- After hard reset complete reboot your device.