default PIN code for Nokia Phones[b] with Symbian OS despond on your operator's choice some of them use [b]0000 or 1234 and other use 12345 for more info you can ask your operator to identify your Nokia Pin Code.
but for Nokia Lumia users there are no default Pin Code so to change the Pin Code you should use these steps :
- From start screen, Tap Phone then settings.
- For dual SIM phone, choice the SIM you want ( if the SIM security is Off switch it to On)
- Type your current SIM PIN and tap enter.
- Enter your new PIN and tap enter.
- Confirm the new SIM PIN, re-enter your new PIN and tap enter.