Here is a tutrial Explain How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 with Model Numbers GT-I9301I and GT-I9300I Via odin tool.
– Root will void your Phone warranty.
– This tutorial is only released for Samsung Galaxy S3 with Model Numbers GT-I9301I and GT-I9300I, so please don’t try to use our guide on other devices.
– iDad Tech is not capable If anything incorrectly happens to your device in the wake of taking after this Tutorial, attempt this at your own Risk. In any case, we accept that in the event that you take after the Instructions correctly that specified in this tutorial, your device shouldn’t confront any problem.
1- Odin Tool | Download
2- CF-Auto-Root file | GT-I9301I | GT-I9300I
3- Samsung USB Drivers
– Make Sure your Phone is having at least 60% – 80 % Battery.
– Backup all of your Settings and Data such as contacts,messages … etc on any other storage or in your PC.
– Enable USB Debugging in your Phone from Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB Debugging or Settings>>Developer Options>>USB Debugging
How to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9301I and GT-I9300I using Odin :
Step 1 : Download CF-Auto-Root file and Odin then extract them in the same Folder.
Step 2 : Turn off your Phone then Boot Samsung Galaxy S3 neo to the Download Mode by press and hold the Volume Down Button,Home Button and Power button together for a while.
Step 3 : a warning massage will appear on your phone screen ,press Volume up key to continue and entering Download Mode.
Step 4 : Run Odin.exe as administrator [ By right mouse click on odin file then select the Run as administrator.
Step 5 : Connect your Phone with PC then odin will detect your phone then you will see a message with show the port.
Step 6 : Click on PDA button and select CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
Step 7 : Now press Start Button, then the rooting process will begin which usually takes 30 – 60 seconds.
Step 8 : After flashing complete Green Pass! Message which mean everything fine, then your phone will reboot automatically.
Step 9 : when you open your phone, you will see SuperSU app[b][/b] on application menu.
Step 10 : to check if your phone rooted or not try root checker app.
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo :
Simply, Open SuperSU app, then tap settings and tap on “Full Unroot” option.
Congratulations! You just rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo running on official firmware.