Here is a very simple tutorial to reset your SAMSUNG S7262 Galaxy Star Pro known as Samsung Galaxy Star Plus S7262 (Dual SIM) and Samsung Galaxy Star S7262 (Dual SIM) to the default factory settings by three methods, please follow these simple steps to avoid any problem.
- Cautions and Warnings :
- Charge your Phone battery
- You will lost all stored data on your SAMSUNG S7262 Galaxy Star Pro after hard reset
- Back up any data you want to using any method.
- Remove your SIM card or SD card from your Phone.
[ How To ] Reset SAMSUNG S7262 Galaxy Star Pro to factory settings
- Press and hold both Volume Up Button + Home button + Power button for a while.
- From Recovery Menu Select wipe data factory reset using Volume button and enter the option using Power button.
- Choose Yes -- delete all user data to confirm the process.
- After hard reset complete reboot your device.